Meat of a rabbit is famous for the dietary properties, a delicate flavor and good assimilation in a human body. Its taste and aroma will please the real gourmet, especially, if the rabbit is prepared in marinade from white wine, vegetables and spices.
It is required to you
- - bones of one chicken;
- - celery branch;
- - 2 bulbs;
- - 1.5 liters of water;
- - 1.5 kilograms of meat of a rabbit;
- - 4 tablespoons of olive oil;
- - 6 garlic gloves;
- - 2 carrots;
- - thyme branch;
- - 1 bay leaf;
- - 1 tablespoon of peppercorn;
- - 1 teaspoon of sweet red pepper;
- - 1 glass of white wine;
- - 1/2 glasses of vinegar;
- - parsley;
- - salt;
- - pepper.
1. To make meat of a rabbit in marinade, it is necessary to cook broth. For this purpose largely cut a celery, a stalk of leek and carrots. Take a pan, pour into it 1.5 liters of water, add the cut vegetables and also bones of a chicken, bring broth to the boil and you cook within 35-40 minutes, periodically scumming. Filter the received broth through a small sieve, then move away him in the fridge for two hours.
2. Take meat of a rabbit and carefully wash his baking plate with flowing water. Cut it on equal pieces of the average size, well sprinkle with salt and a black pepper.
3. Take a pan and pour in it 4 tablespoons of olive oil, lay out on it the cut meat and fry pieces within 5 minutes. Lay out a rabbit in a dish and set aside aside.
4. Peel garlic, onions and carrots, wash and dry. Further cut carrots circles 1 centimeter thick, chop onions and crush garlic. Lay out vegetables in a pan, add to them a thyme branch, bay leaf, a tablespoon of peppercorn, fry vegetables on moderate fire.
5. Add sweet red pepper to ingredients, mix then pour out white wine to vegetables and spices. Leave wine to boil away within three minutes, then pour out the made broth in a pan. Leave broth to be boiled that it boiled away to a half, further add a table vinegar and boil some more seconds on average fire.
6. Put slightly fried pieces of a rabbit in a pan and cook a dish on moderate fire within an hour. When meat of a rabbit becomes soft, switch off fire and slightly cool.
7. The rabbit in marinade is ready! Before giving decorate a dish with a small amount of parsley.