It is difficult to call a similar dish pie, but as on another if there are meat stuffing and dough. It is good to cook such pie in the winter when there is pickles and at a table the good company gathers. The dish in itself — prepared in a pot means a meal not fast, thorough and very tasty.
It is required to you
- - 300 grams of fillet of a turkey or chicken,
- - 5 average champignons,
- - 100 grams of the green peas (frozen or fresh),
- - 2 small bulbs,
- - 1 carrots,
- - 0.5 paprikas,
- - 50 grams of a desi,
- - cream of 100 ml,
- - 200 ml of broth,
- - 1 h a spoon with the mound of flour,
- - salt to taste,
- - black hammers pepper to taste,
- - 2 tablespoons of olive or sunflower flavourless oil,
- - 300 grams of puff pastry,
- - 1 egg for greasing.
1. Wash out fillet of a turkey, dry a little and cut in small cubes.
2. Warm 2 tablespoons of oil in a frying pan, fry fillet pieces ten minutes.
3. Cut champignons plates. Cut bulbs and carrots in cubes. Cut paprika randomly.
4. Add the prepared vegetables to meat, cover and you extinguish ten more minutes. Add a desi to a frying pan, mix. After oil is kindled, add flour, stir. Pour in 200 ml of broth, continue to extinguish a dish until ready of meat.
5. Add to a stewed meat with vegetables cream and green peas, salt, pepper to taste, mix and you extinguish three minutes. Shift meat with vegetables in pots.
6. Roll puff pastry in layer and cut out circles (the size slightly more, than diameter of pots). Grease edges of pots with egg, cover with test circles which grease with egg again. On the test make several cuts, they are necessary for a steam-out.
7. Warm an oven to 200 degrees. Bake meat pie to a ruddy hat from the test. Give in portion pots.