Juicy pancakes with a mushroom stuffing of very few people will leave indifferent and if to give their baking plate the Dutch sauce - that it there will be original, refined and very tasty dish. Try.
It is required to you
- - 8 ready pancakes,
- - 300 grams of champignons,
- - 200 grams of oyster mushrooms,
- - 2 bulbs,
- - 2 garlic gloves,
- - 2 tablespoons of fennel,
- - 50 grams of a desi.
- For the Dutch sauce.
- - 2 vitelluses,
- - 0.5 tablespoons of wine white vinegar,
- - 2 tablespoons of water,
- - 120 grams of melted butter,
- - 0.5 h spoon of a white pepper,
- - salt to taste,
- - lemon juice to taste.
1. Bake pancakes according to the habitual recipe.
2. For sauce: crush a knife a half of a teaspoon of a white pepper. Shift the crushed pepper in a bucket, fill in with vinegar and water. Uvarite the turned-out mix on a third (there will be one tablespoon of liquid). Filter and cool.
3. Add yolks to the cooled mix, well mix. Put a cup with yolks on a water bath. Make mix of 10 minutes at constant stirring on small fire. You watch that yolks weren't curtailed.
4. Kindle melted butter and at constant beating pour in it in egg sauce. Oil has to be added on drops then it is possible to pour in it a thin stream. Then add lemon juice and salt to taste. Sauce is ready.
5. Cut the cleaned bulbs in small cubes. Fry onions on a desi to softness. Cut champignons and oyster mushrooms average pieces and add to onions. Fry until ready mushrooms, then salt and pepper to taste.
6. Crush garlic gloves (it is possible without garlic), chop fennel or any other fresh greens. Add garlic and greens to champignons and mix, remove from fire and cool a little.
7. Put a portion of a stuffing on pancake inwrap in a roll. Fry pancakes with a mushroom stuffing to a zolotistost or just warm up. Shift pancakes to a dish, sauce and give on a table.