Pie from a quince with pumpkin sunflower seeds is quite interesting and unusual pastries. I suggest you to experiment and prepare so original dish a little.
It is required to you
- - croutons - 6 slices;
- - pumpkin sunflower seeds - 300 g;
- - millet - 50 g;
- - a lime - 0.5 pieces;
- - vanilla - 1 pod;
- - a quince - 2 pieces;
- - eggs - 5 pieces;
- - cane sugar - 120 g;
- - milk of 3.5% - 3 tablespoons;
- - maple syrup - 2 tablespoons.
1. With crackers make the following: having broken each slice on several enough large pieces, lay out them in the food processor. There afterwards send pumpkin sunflower seeds together with millet. Crush everything, properly.
2. Cut a lime on two identical parts and squeeze out juice of one of them. Take contents from a vanilla bean.
3. Having carefully washed out a quince under flowing water, crush it by means of a small grater and mix with lime juice. Mix everything properly.
4. Separate the whites from the yolks. The first mix with 2 tablespoons, by all means cold, waters. Carefully shake up this mix. As a result at you pretty rigid foam has to turn out. Then there enter granulated sugar. Again shake up everything, but already until sugar completely isn't dissolved.
5. Then enter the crushed grain weight and also the vanilla and the wiped quince mixed with lime juice into proteinaceous and sugar mix. Mix everything, properly.
6. Lay out the received mix on the baking tray for pastries covered with the sheet of parchment. Send future pie with pumpkin sunflower seeds to be baked of a quince in an oven which temperature is equal to 200 degrees, approximately for 20-25 minutes.
7. Take hot pastries from an oven and grease its surface with the liquid mix consisting of milk and maple syrup. Pie from a quince with pumpkin sunflower seeds is ready!