At this pie the amazing structure of the test thanks to which it turns out very gentle and literally melts in the mouth. And to prepare a tasty stuffing, upon purchase of products try to choose quality chicken fillet.
It is required to you
- desi of 150 g;
- flour 2 of the article;
- baking powder of 1 tsp;
- onions of 3 pieces;
- chicken fillet of 500 g;
- rice of 100 g;
- sour cream of 250 g;
- chicken liver of 300 g;
- vegetable oil of 3 tablespoons;
1. Put oil in a bowl and wait until its temperature is equal to room. Pour salt and one and a half glasses of flour. Mix the mixer. The received mix has to look as a fat small crumb.
2. Pour out the one third part of the received dry test. Add baking powder, and then sour cream to leftover dough.
3. Fill flour and knead a soft plastic dough. If the lump doesn't manage to be created, add a small amount of water.
4. Take a form with a diameter of 22 centimeters or more. Lay paper for pastries or a foil inside so that edges came out. On a bottom of a form and sides spread dough. While you awake to prepare a stuffing, put a form with the test to be cooled in the fridge.
5. In the added some salt water boil rice. If you want in pie it to be felt as grains, cook longer it to a state to an aldenta. If to digest rice a little, in pie it will be felt by uniform weight sauce.
6. Small cut onions. Warm vegetable oil in a frying pan, lay out onions, mix. Lower fire to a minimum. Fry onions, periodically stirring slowly, to softness.
7. You will prepare chicken while onions are fried. Separately cut chicken fillet and a liver with average pieces and put in different bowls. Add fire to a maximum. To onions put in a frying pan the cut chicken. Constantly stirring slowly, fry until all pieces don't turn white.
8. Pour in sour cream and pour spices, salt and pepper. To give to a stuffing color, add paprika, a turmeric or a curry. When sour cream begins to boil, put rice in a stuffing and switch off fire. Add a chicken liver and mix.
9. Get a form with the test from the fridge. Lay out in it a stuffing. If edges of the test highly rise over a stuffing, bend them in a form. A uniform layer from above fill the postponed part of the dry test and a little it press.
10. Warm an oven to 200-220 degrees and put in it a form with pie. In twenty minutes when the top part of pie well is reddened, cover a form with a leaf of a foil and remove back for 25-35 minutes (time depends on diameter of a form). Cool ready pie to a warm state, without taking out from a form.
11. When pie cools down, pull for edges of a foil, take it from a form and accurately shift from a foil on a dish.