The unusual recipe of meat in marinade from apple cider vinegar with garlic taste will be pleasant to those who love culinary experiments and want to surprise guests with an interesting dish a sort from Spain.
It is required to you
- Ingredients on 4 persons:
- - 1 kg of pork fillet;
- - garlic head;
- - 2 bay leaves;
- - half of a glass of apple cider vinegar;
- - glass of olive oil;
- - pepper and salt.
1. We cut pork thick plasticity, we fry till golden color on a small amount of olive oil. We shift to a dish.
2. We press down garlic gloves a knife, but we don't clean. We fry them in a frying pan. We pour in residues of oil and apple cider vinegar to garlic. We add 2 bay leaves and we allow to boil 4-5 minutes.
3. We spread meat in a frying pan, we diminish fire and we stew pork of 20-25 minutes.
4. Ready meat together with sauce, garlic and laurel leaves is shifted in any glass form, we allow to cool down, we remove in the fridge for 3 days. We give meat cold with white loaf.