The eggplant came to the European table from India. And now he is a welcome guest both on daily, and on a holiday table. Rolls from eggplants are cooked quickly, simply and in various variations. They can be given as cold appetizer or as a main course.
It is required to you
- For juicy rolls from eggplants
- 2 average eggplants;
- 150 g of a hard cheese;
- 4 garlic gloves;
- 100 g of greens;
- 2-4 tablespoons of mayonnaise;
- 1 handful walnut nut;
- 50 ml of vegetable oil.
- For hot rolls from eggplants
- 3 eggplants;
- 200 g of ground beef;
- 50 g of cilantro;
- 50 g of green onions;
- 3 garlic gloves;
- 150 g of a hard cheese;
- salt and pepper to taste.
- For sauce
- 4 large tomatoes;
- 2 yellow paprikas;
- 1 onion;
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil;
- ½ teaspoons of salt.
1. Juicy rolls from eggplantsNarezhte eggplants lengthways on thin strips. From one average eggplant 6-7 slices usually turn out. Rub aubergine strips with salt, put in a deep bowl and fill in with water. In half an hour drain water, wash out eggplants and let's them dry on a towel.
2. Grate cheese. Crush garlic gloves and small cut greens of parsley and fennel. Mix cheese, greens and garlic with mayonnaise. Mix has to turn out dense and dense, don't go too far in mayonnaise.
3. Warm vegetable oil in a deep frying pan and fry slices of eggplants from two parties to golden light. Lay out them on a tissue to remove surplus of oil.
4. Put a cheese and garlic stuffing on edge of a slice, curtail a roll and lay out on a flat plate.
5. Chop small walnuts and strew with them rolls from eggplants. Put a plate with with rolls to the cool place. In 30 minutes you can serve cold appetizer on a table.
6. Cut hot rolls from eggplants from a myasombaklazhana lengthways on thin strips and leave in salty water for 20-30 minutes. Then put slices in the boiling water and you cook about 2 minutes. Pull out them from water and cool.
7. Make sauce while eggplants cool down. Peel tomatoes from a skin and cut on small cubes. A paprika and onions cut on small squares. Warm vegetable oil in a frying pan lay out onions. As soon as onions become slightly transparent, add pepper and fry together with onions 2-3 minutes. Then add tomatoes to a frying pan and you stew vegetables about 5 minutes. Add a half-glass of water, salt, let's sauce begin to boil again and remove from fire.
8. Grate cheese, small cut green onions, cilantro and garlic. Mix greens, garlic and a half of a grated cheese with forcemeat, add salt and pepper.
9. Put a forcemeat stuffing on slices of eggplants, curtail them rolls and fasten with wooden skewers. Lay densely in a form for roasting and fill in with sauce.
10. Put a form with rolls in the oven warmed up to 180 degrees and bake about 40 minutes. In five minutes until ready strew rolls with the remained grated cheese. Give on a table hot.