The dishes prepared from buckwheat should be given with sauce. So, such foods will be not such dry on taste. Sauce is a same sauce to a dish. Sauces subdivide into several main types: hot without flour, hot flour, hot sweet and cold. Correctly made sauce to buckwheat will make it more tasty and more appetizing.
It is required to you
- chicken breast
- sunflower oil
1. Take one cooled chicken breast (gram three hundred – four hundred) and cut it with small pieces (cubes or strips). If chicken breast frozen, then defreeze it in advance (in the fridge). Anyway rinse chicken meat with warm water before its cutting.
2. Warm a frying pan and pour on it a little sunflower or olive oil. It is also possible to use butter or margarine.
3. Lay out the cut meat pieces on a frying pan and, regularly stirring slowly, fry them within five minutes.
4. After chicken meat gets a white shade, you will need to fill in it with boiled water (about a half of a glass) and to lower intensity of fire. Season meat with dry-mixes, salt, pepper to taste and close a frying pan a cover.
5. While pieces chickenof breasts are fried, clean and cut onions with ringlets. A fresh Bulgarian paprika cut straws, and carrots ringlets or cubes. Cut a fresh or canned button mushrooms (champignons, oyster mushrooms, honey agarics and so on) small.
6. As soon as water from meat boils away, add the cut onions, mushrooms, carrots and pepper on a frying pan.
7. You extinguish still during a couple of minutes. Don't forget to stir slowly sauce in order that meat and vegetables didn't burn.
8. Later add a half-jar of the preserved or cut fresh tomatoes (two-four features). Previously remove from them a skin. Tomatoes can be replaced with ketchup or tomato paste (five-six tablespoons). Then add hundred grams of cream and carefully mix. Prepare on average fire about ten minutes.
9. How to remove a frying pan from fire, add small cut greens (parsley, fennel, a basil).
10. Water ready buckwheat with the turned-out sauce and give on a table. Enjoy your meal.