Pie from shortcake dough differs in a delicate flavor and simplicity in preparation. If you do note this recipe which requires a minimum of ingredients, then you will be able always to create quickly a culinary masterpiece literally in 30 minutes.
It is required to you
- – eggs (2-3 pieces);
- – flour (360 g);
- – margarine or butter (170 g);
- – granulated sugar (230 g);
- – vanillin;
- – baking powder (4 g);
- – jam with red currant (55 g).
1. Previously it is necessary to kindle margarine or oil on a water bath and to cool the turned-out mix. In a volume cup break eggs, add liquid oil and granulated sugar, and further well mix. Wait when crystals of sugar completely are dissolved. So dough will turn out more uniform consistence.
2. Add to mix from eggs, sugar and oil flour in which previously put vanillin and baking powder. Knead not strongly abrupt shortcake dough. Cut off 1/3 part of the test and put in the freezer for hardening. Grease a baking tray with cooking fat, roll dough with a layer no more than 1.5 centimeters thick.
3. Smear jam with a thin layer on dough. Distribute berries of currant on all surface of a baking sheet. Take dough from the fridge, rub, holding a grater over a baking sheet. Do it quickly enough as dough can quickly thaw and shaving won't turn out.
4. Pie from shortcake dough with red currant jam is served with tea, milk and coffee. Instead of currant jam it is possible to use strawberry, plum, apricot, etc. If you want to make pie not rectangular, then spread dough in special round shape.