Long since kvass is famous in Russia. It satisfies thirst, increases appetite, possesses the toning action. Also one more remarkable means is noticed: who often uses kvass, doesn't pull that to alcoholic beverages.
It is required to you
- - 2 kg of black bread;
- - 50 g of yeast;
- - 2 tablespoons of wheat flour;
- - 2-4 highlights;
- - 30 g of leaves of mint;
- - 400 g of sugar.
1. For a start take 2 kg of black bread, slice small and dry in an oven. Croutons of black bread should be filled in with 12 l of boiled water, on the expiration of 10-12 hours to filter. Then 50 g of yeast and 2 tablespoons of wheat flour to mix together with sukharny mix, put in the warm place and let's approach.
2. In mix with crackers make 30 g of leaves of mint, boil and then pour 400 g of sugar. After yeast approaches, pour in them in sukharny mix, add mint and sugar, mix, cover with a napkin, remove to the warm place and keep there, from above dense foam isn't formed yet.
3. Then bring together her and filter liquid through a gauze and pour in bottles, without filling them up to the top. It is possible to put 2-4 washed-out and dry-through highlights in each large bottle. Densely close bottles traffic jams or covers and put on cold. On the expiration of 12 hours home-made kvass will become ready soft drink.