"The shaken-up tea" - is quite so translated into Russian traditional Malaysian drink of those Tarik. It has a great taste and aroma. Besides, the shaken-up tea perfectly satisfies thirst that does it just irreplaceable in stuffy days.
It is required to you
- - Water - 250 ml;
- - The milk condensed - 30 ml;
- - Tea black baikhovi - 2 tsps.
1. Accurately open a jar with a condensed milk. In a small pan pour 250 grams of water and add tea. Bring to the boil. If you have tea without sugar, then it is possible to add 1-2 carnations. Remove from fire and let's tea infuse within five minutes.
2. Filter tea from small pieces and shake up the blender. Add 1-2 spoons of a condensed milk. Once again properly shake up tea and at once give on a table. Traditionally this drink is drunk without any sweeties, slowly sipping and enjoying taste.
3. If you want to make "the shaken-up tea" according to the traditional recipe, it is necessary to refuse the blender. After tea is cooked, it is necessary to pour slowly and accurately this drink from one cup in another. It is better to be trained to do it in the bathroom.