The unique taste of the Tula gingerbread since childhood is known to much. Sweet and spicy, complemented with dense jam and sugar coating. It is possible to embody this masterpiece of confectionery art in nourishing fragrant pie. Pie will suit in food to those who observe a post or adhere to strict vegetarianism.
It is required to you
- - water (highly carbonated) - 150 ml
- - vegetable oil - 50 ml
- - sugar - 50 g
- - honey - 6 tablespoons.
- - a baking powder - 1 tsp.
- - a ground cinnamon - 0.5 tsps.
- - a cracked ginger - 0.5 tsps.
- - wheat flour - 200 g
- - jam apricot - 4 tablespoons.
- - a lemon - 1 piece.
- - icing sugar - 150 g
- - burned sugar - 1 tsp.
1. In a deep bowl to connect the following ingredients: honey, sugar and vegetable oil. It is better to take honey dark grades what will benefit aroma and color of pie from. Vegetable oil will approach sunflower not refined. If honey crystallized, then it is necessary to warm up mix a little on a water bath. Add sparkling water and a half of total amount of flour. Then this mix needs to be mixed well.
2. Add the remained half of flour mixed with baking powder and spicery, burned sugar for giving of color. Stir the turned-out dense dough to a uniform state. Warm an oven to 180 degrees. To oil a bottom and sides of a baking dish vegetable, then to pour out dough and to put a form in a hot oven.
3. Bake about 15 - 20 minutes, having checked readiness of pie a match. Take out hot pie from a form, allow to stand a little that pie slightly cooled down. Cut on two cake layers, lower to grease with apricot jam then to cover with the top part. Mix icing sugar that white smooth a little viscous weight turned out with lemon juice. Grease with this glaze top and sides of pie.