Everywhere fresh cherry is on sale and on the street there is a hot sunny weather - everything hints that it is a high time to make this remarkable creamy ice cream!
It is required to you
- - 200 ml of heavy cream;
- - 200 ml of 2.5% of milk;
- - 2 yolks;
- - 150 g of sugar;
- - 3 tablespoons of vanilla sugar;
- - 200 g of cherry or sweet cherry.
1. Previously to remove stones from cherry or sweet cherry.
2. Pour out milk in a pan and bring to the boil. As soon as begins to boil, to remove from fire.
3. While milk begins to boil, yolks should be mixed by means of a nimbus with sugar and vanilla sugar in cream.
4. Then to pour in a half of hot milk to yolks, continuously actively stirring slowly with their nimbus. Pour a yolk milk mix to the remained milk in a pan and put on a plate, on average fire. Cook, stirring slowly until mix begins to get denser - it will take about 5 minutes.
5. Remove the thickened weight from fire, allow to cool down to room temperature and remove in the fridge for an hour.
6. To shake up the cooled cream 33-35% fat the mixer to steady peaks. Accurately, but carefully to mix by means of a wooden rake with the cooled yolk and dairy weight and to pour in a container for freezing. Remove in the freezer for 3 hours.
7. In 3 hours to get ice cream from the freezer and to shake up by means of the mixer. Return on cold for 2-3 hours, and then repeat the procedure once again.
8. To cut the cherry peeled from stones or sweet cherry on halves and to add to the shaken-up ice cream (when beating last time). Remove ice cream in the freezer for the night.