Cauliflower – real a well of vitamins. It contains proteins, fats and carbohydrates, organic acids, minerals, useful to an organism: phosphorus, potassium, iron, copper and many others. Fifty grams of a cauliflower are enough to provide the person with standard daily rate of vitamin C. Besides, it is well acquired by an organism and easily is digested.
It is required to you
- For an instant marinated cauliflower:
- 500–600 g of a cauliflower;
- 1\3 glasses of vinegar (9 or 6%);
- 1\2 glasses of vegetable oil;
- 3-5 garlic gloves;
- 10 peas of a black pepper;
- 2 tsps of sugar;
- 1 tsps of salt;
- 4 bay leaves;
- 1\2 liters of water.
- For pickled cabbage for the future (on 0.5 l to bank):
- 3-4 peas of allspice;
- 2-3 pieces of a bitter capsicum;
- 1-2 flowers of a carnation;
- cinnamon piece.
- For marinade (on 1 l of water):
- 2 tsps of salt;
- 1-3 tablespoons of sugar;
- 25 ml of acetic essence.
1. A marinated cauliflower fast you prigotovleniyarazberit a cauliflower head of cabbage on inflorescences. Wash out in flowing water. Put in a pan, pour cold water so much that it slightly covered inflorescences, and bring to the boil. Boil thoroughly two minutes, get a skimmer cabbage and cool a baking plate with flowing water.
2. Put in a pan all ingredients for marinade: garlic, salt, sugar, bell pepper, bay leaf. Pour in 0.5 liters of water, vegetable oil and vinegar. If to you to taste sour marinade, use 9% vinegar and if softer is pleasant, then add 5-6%. Bring everything to the boil. When sugar and salt are dissolved, remove a pan from fire and fill in with a warm marinade the prepared cabbage. Cover densely and let's marinade cool down. Then spread out cabbage on clean banks and put at several o'clock in the fridge that it became impregnated better. Though the marinated cauliflower is already ready-to-serve.
3. Marinated cauliflower to a vprokotberita for pickling white dense heads with even unblown inflorescences. Separate leaves and the coarsened parts, sort a head of cabbage on inflorescences and careful wash up in cold water. That the cauliflower didn't darken, put it for about forty minutes in the added some salt water (15 g of salt on water liter).
4. Pour water into a pan, add on one liter 25 g of table salt and 1.5 g of citric acid. Boil solution and boil thoroughly in it a cauliflower of minute 2-4 (time depends on a maturity of inflorescences) and at once cool it in cold water.
5. On a bottom of clean glass jars put peas of a black pepper and pieces bitter siliculose, cinnamon, a carnation. Lay a cauliflower inflorescences to walls.
6. Prepare filling about addition of sugar, salt and acetic essence.
7. Fill in with the boiling solution cabbage in banks and sterilize them in the boiling water (for half liter enough 5-6 minutes, for liter – 7-8).
8. Then cover banks with covers, quickly roll up and, having turned a bottom up, cool.