The carp is low-calorie fish and perfectly is suitable for dietary food, especially in combination with a garden sauce. Artificially grown up fish is rich with polyunsaturated fatty acids an omega-6 which are necessary for an organism for protection against serdecheno-vascular diseases and against presenilation. A carp in sweet-sour - sauce this traditional dish of Chinese cuisine.
It is required to you
- fish trunk weighing 2-2.5 kg.;
- red onions - 1 piece;
- leek (white part) - 2 pieces;
- carrots - 2 pieces;
- oyster mushrooms - 150 g;
- green peas - 200 g;
- garlic - 2 segments;
- root of fresh ginger - 3 cm;
- white dry wine - 4 tablespoons;
- egg - 3 pieces;
- starch - 4 tablespoons;
- vegetable oil for frying.
- For sweet-sour sauce:
- rice vinegar - 1/2 glasses;
- sugar - 5 tablespoons;
- tomato paste - 5 tablespoons;
- soy-bean sauce - 2 tablespoons;
- white dry wine - 2 tablespoons;
- starch - 2 tablespoons.
1. Draw a carp, scale with it. Don't cut off the head, a tail and fins. Carefully wash out in cold water and dry. Make several superficial cuts of fish on each side, grate meat in them with salt and water with wine. Leave for 15 minutes.
2. Lay a baking tray parchment and lay out on it a carp. Shake up in separate ware crude eggs with starch. By means of a brush cover fish with this mix from all directions. Cut a bulb on four parts, chop ginger straws. Stuff fish with ginger, onions and the whole segments of garlic. Put a baking tray in the oven warmed up to 160 degrees and bake a carp within one and a half hours. Take out fish from an oven and carefully pull out the baked onions, ginger and garlic from a paunch.
3. Wash out leek and cut pieces 6 cm. Peel carrots and chop straws. Wash out oyster mushrooms and cut with large pieces. Lay out on the warmed frying pan with vegetable oil mushrooms and carrots, fry them within 4 minutes. Add peas, leek to vegetables and fry 3 more minutes at constant stirring. Switch off fire and leave on a warm plate.
4. For preparation of sweet-sour sauce mix a glass of water, vinegar and a soy-bean sauce in a pan or a stewpan. Lay out tomato paste and sugar in ware. Place capacity on strong fire and bring to the boil at constant stirring. In half of glass of water dissolve starch and without ceasing to stir slowly, pour in it in sauce. Train him within 6 minutes on weak fire when stirring. Remove sauce from fire, it pour in a half in the fried vegetables, and water with the rest the baked carp. Serve garnished fish from the made vegetables.