The cauliflower is a widespread plant which is cultivated in many countries. Thanks to the delicate unusual flavor and high nutrition value culture is very demanded and its popularity increases every day.
Curly caps of a cauliflower contain a set of useful substances. It both proteins, and carbohydrates, and vitamins of groups A, B, C and PP and also mineral salts in a digestible form.
Albumens as a part of which there are important amino acids methionine and I am well-cared, do a cauliflower irreplaceable for those who are tormented by atherosclerosis, diabetes or diseases of a liver.
This culture contains smaller amount of cellulose, in comparison with a white cabbage, as determines its value at illnesses of a stomach and intestines.
In cookery use the fresh and frozen cauliflower, and sometimes – tinned and marinated. Recipes which contain this component are simple and aren't expensive.
Cauliflower fried in crackers or flour
- The boiled and decanted inflorescences of a cauliflower shower with bread crumbs or flour;
- redden in creamy or vegetable oil.
- the dish is flavored with sour cream sauce with greens.
The boiled cauliflower seasoned with crackers
- Cabbage is boiled in the added some salt boiled water, in течение10-ti minutes;
- bread crumbs (1 tablespoon on 0.5 kg of cabbage) fry in a desi and fill in with them the boiled cabbage.
- Before serving, the dish fill up with greens.
Stewed cabbage with fried onions
- In thick-walled ware warm vegetable oil and spread in it the boiled cabbage;
- cover capacity and extinguish inflorescences of 5-7 minutes;
- the crushed onions are fried and hot spread on cabbage;
- on a table give, having decorated with greens.
Cauliflower in garlic sauce
For the recipe it will be required:
- Half of a head of cabbage of a cauliflower,
- 1 tablespoons of a desi,
- 1 tablespoons of flour,
- garlic glove,
- sprinkling pepper
Technology of preparation:
1. Cabbage is boiled in salty boiled water, at first on fast, and then on weak fire and broken on inflorescences.
2. Flour is fried with oil to a golden shade, poured in it a little cabbage broth, added some salt and peppered. When weight thickens, it is removed from fire and seasoned with pounded garlic.
3. Cabbage is filled in with hot sauce and at once given on a table.
The cabbage baked in an oven
1. 600 g of the cauliflower boiled to semi-readiness divide on kocheshka.
2. Spread inflorescences on the oiled frying pan.
3. Mayonnaise is mixed with a grated cheese and filled in with this mix of an inflorescence.
4. Ware is sent to the warmed oven for 15-20 minutes.
Cauliflower in batter
1. 500 g of a cauliflower sort on caps and boil in the added some salt water then they drain water.
2. For batter take 1 glass of wheat flour and to it add parts ¾ a glass of milk, add salt, 2 yolks and protein whips.
3. Sunflower oil is warmed, inflorescences are dipped in a mobile dough and fried.
4. The cauliflower in batter moves with greens.
Croquets from a cauliflower
1. 750 g of inflorescences of a cauliflower are boiled and small cut.
2. 1 tablespoon of a desi is kindled and to it add the flour divorced in small amount of milk. Mix, stirring slowly, cook 2-3 minutes then gradually add 2 glasses of hot milk to it.
3. Sauce is cooked on weak fire by about 10 minutes, constantly stirring slowly. Then add to it 1 tablespoon of a desi, 0.5 glasses of a grated cheese, 1 whole egg and 1 yolk and also the crushed cabbage.
4. Egg white of one egg is beaten in dense foam.
5. Form balls of the size of walnut of the prepared weight, dip in protein and roll in bread crumbs.
6. In thick-walled ware warm a large number of sunflower oil and fry croquets in hot fan.
The boiled cauliflower is used as a garnish to meat and fish dishes, fried with egg and added to vegetable salads - culture is harmonious in any combinations. And the provided recipes can become a basis of new interesting dishes.