The turkey, the American guest, became popular in Europe long ago. Gentle low-fat meat of this bird perfectly is suitable for a farshirovka, and the solid sizes allow to make turkey dish true decoration of a holiday table
1. A Christmas turkey with a kashtanamivymoyta chestnuts, gather in a water bowl, strong salt, throw couple of bay leaves and juniper berries there, wet in this water chestnuts for 20-30 minutes. Drain water, make an incision a peel of chestnuts cross-wise, put in the boiling water, you cook 20-30 minutes to semi-readiness, remove a skin, dry.
2. Wash out prunes and fill in with warm water for 15-20 minutes, remove stones, cut small pieces. Warm a desi piece in a frying pan, fry chestnuts, break a half on four parts, leave a half intact. Cut bacon (don't cut 4 slices) and half-smoked sausages, put in a pan, add chestnuts, prunes, salt, pepper, strew with grated nutmeg, pour in brandy, carefully mix not to crumb and to rumple ingredients, leave for 10-15 minutes to allow a number of brandy to be absorbed.
3. Wash up, dry a turkey, singe skin on fire to remove hairs and small plumelets, cut off legs and wings up to the first joints. Stuff a turkey with ready mix, put small truffle in the middle, sew up a bird with not colored threads, put from above 4 bacon slices, tie up a twine, leave for 2 hours in the fridge, rub with salt and pepper, rosemary, put in a deep baking tray.
4. Pour 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil on a bottom, impose a turkey with garlic, warm an oven to 180 degrees, put a baking tray in an oven, prepare about 2 hours, sprinkle wine each 20-30 minutes. Put a bird under a grill or increase fire in 15 minutes until ready. Untie a twine, take out threads, give on a table entirely.
5. Option to a nachinkioshparta boiled water walnuts, dry, touch, largely chop. Wash out prunes, fill in with warm water, let stand 10 minutes, drain water, dry, remove stones. Fill in rice with 2 glasses of boiled water, salt, bring to the boil, you cook 15 minutes. Wash up, peel apples, cut straws, salt, pepper. Rub a turkey with a saffron.