The habitual menu can quite be diversified simple, but at the same time with unusual salad. The baked cheese with walnuts, crunchy lettuce leaves, lemon and garlic sauce and a young squash will be pleasant even to fastidious persons.
It is required to you
- - 100 ml of olive oil,
- - 5 g of a dry oregano,
- - 2 g of a black sprinkling pepper,
- - 200 g of a fetaksa,
- - 80 g of walnuts,
- - 5 g of garlic,
- - 60 ml of lemon juice,
- - 100 g of lettuce leaves,
- - 60 g of a garden radish,
- - 100 g of young squash,
- - sea salt to taste.
1. In a cup pour a little olive oil (about two tablespoons), add a black sprinkling pepper from an oregano and well mix.
2. Cut Fetaksa in cubes. Shift a fetaksa in the prepared gas station from oil, pepper and an oregano, accurately mix or stir up (filling has to be distributed evenly on cheese).
3. Lay a baking tray the sheet of parchment on which put cheese. Warm an oven to 175 degrees. Bake a fetaksa of 10 minutes.
4. Distribute walnuts on a separate baking sheet, dry them in an oven three minutes (after cheese is ready).
5. Peel garlic and miss through a press. In a cup pour the rest of oil and add to it lemon juice. If desired it is possible to use a jar with a cover, it is so best of all to mix. Add garlic, salt, mix.
6. Wash out a radish and lettuce leaves. Cut a radish thin circles, tear salad hands.
7. Wash out a young squash, dry, cut thin slices by means of the peeler.
8. Put lettuce leaves, ringlets of a radish and slices of a squash in a salad bowl. Add the baked cheese and the dried nuts. Pour over salad dressing from lemon juice and garlic, give on a table in a salad bowl.