Banush (or банош) is a most tasty dish of the Transcarpathian kitchen which is cooked from corn grits or flour. Give it traditionally with the fried mushrooms, cracklings, sour cream, etc. Modern cooks turned this national dish into the real masterpiece of cookery. We suggest also you to prepare remarkable бануш independently.
It is required to you
- Sour cream – 500 g (15% of fat content);
- Corn flour – 1 article;
- Brynza or feta – 100 g;
- Bulb – 1 piece;
- Fat smoked (or brisket) – 200 g;
- Salt, sprinkling pepper – on taste.
1. In a stewpan we pour sour cream and we allow it to begin to boil. If sour cream too dense, it is possible to part with water a little. We add some salt, we pepper.
2. In the boiling weight we fill up with a thin stream corn flour. We cook банош on small fire of minutes 5-7, constantly stirring slowly with a wooden scapula that porridge didn't burn.
3. We cut fat bars. We clean a bulb and we crush.
4. In well warmed frying pan we fry fat to a golden crust and we add onions. We fry everything together until ready.
5. We grate brynza or feta.
6. Banosh it is possible to give and separately: porridge, cracklings, grated cheese. And it is possible to arrive in a different way: lay out everything layers.
7. On a bottom of a fire-resistant form we spread a porridge layer, from above cracklings, brynza and we repeat once again. We send бануш for several minutes to the warmed oven.