Fish the grenadier low-fat, almost boneless also is dietary. Its white-pink meat most of all tastes like a cod. The grenadier it is possible to bake with vegetables and to give with various sauces.
It is required to you
- For the first recipe:
- fish carcasses;
- soy-bean sauce;
- fresh ground black pepper;
- vegetable oil;
- green onions;
- laurel leaves;
- For the second recipe:
- fish carcasses;
- olive oil;
- parsley greens;
1. For preparations grenadier under vegetables take 3 average big fishes, cut everyone lengthways, remove bones, wash out and fill in with mix from 100 grams of a soy-bean sauce and 1 teaspoon of a fresh ground black pepper, leave to be pickled for 40 minutes. At this time make batter. Pound 2 vitelluses with a salt pinch, 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil and 2 tablespoons of milk. Beat whites in foam and connect to yolk weight. Add flour to consistence of dense sour cream and properly mix.
2. Warm a big frying pan and cover its bottom with vegetable oil. Dip fish in batter and fry on average fire on several minutes from each party, then shift it in a form for roasting, and leave oil. Clean and chop straws one carrots, one bulb, paprika and water with soy marinade.
3. Potomite vegetables in oil which remained after fish, add some 2 tomatoes crushed by cubes, the small small cut bunches of green onions and several laurel leaves. Extinguish about 7 minutes. Cut small into cubes one squash and lay out it from above fishes, fill in with a vegetable mix and put a form in the oven warmed up to 180 wasps. Bake about 20 minutes.
4. Prepare the grenadier in citrus sauce. For this purpose take two fish carcasses, cut in half lengthways, remove big bones. Wash up and dry by means of a paper towel, salt. In a frying pan pour 70 grams of olive oil and lay out fish. Fry from two parties on average fire within 7 minutes. Shift carcasses to a plate.
5. Crush 50 grams of greens of parsley and two segments of garlic, slightly fry them in the oil which remained after fish. Wring out juice from one large orange and two tangerines. Dissolve in it one teaspoon of sugar. In a separate glass mix one teaspoon of flour and 50 grams of water. Pour in juice on a frying pan with greens, wait until liquid a little is evaporated, and add flour mix. Bring sauce to the boil and remove from fire. Lay out fish on a dish and sauce before giving.