Drying is all favourite delicacy with which the tea drinking becomes more pleasant. I suggest you to bake drying in house conditions. I assure you that it is very easy to make it and will occupy a minimum of your time.
It is required to you
- - egg - 1 piece;
- - vanilla sugar - 1 bag;
- - a desi - 30 g;
- - a condensed milk - 0.5 banks;
- - wheat flour - 300 g;
- - baking powder for the test - 1 teaspoon;
- - poppy or sesame.
1. Connect vanilla sugar to crude egg. Properly shake up sugar and egg mix then add to it the desi which is in advance softened at the room temperature. Mix everything until, weight with uniform consistence won't turn out yet.
2. Enter a condensed milk into a uniform mix. Having carefully mixed, pour out wheat flour together with baking powder, that is baking powder for the test there. Having kneaded the received weight, you receive dough, very nice on the touch and elastic on the structure.
3. Divide an elastic dough into pieces of quite small size. Roll everyone in a form of a plait which thickness is equal to one centimeter. Create any figures from these plaits, for example, ringlets or pretzels.
4. Having placed future drying on the baking tray covered with parchment paper grease them with a desi and strew with poppy or seeds of sesame. This topping will impact additional relish to pastries.
5. Having warmed an oven up to the temperature of 170 degrees, place in it a baking tray with figures from the test and bake them throughout one quarter of hour or a little longer. House drying are ready! They will be hot till that time, won't cool down yet. As soon as it occurs, pastries will become crunchy.