Juice - a remarkable alternative to a fresh vegetables and fruit, especially in winter and spring time. The absolute natural juice meets on counters of shops more and more seldom. Therefore it is better to prepare a fresh juice for the winter in advance.
1. Select for juice only the mature, whole, not touched by wreckers and diseases fruits. Wash out fruit and vegetables in cool flowing water. But don't kill them for long time, otherwise they will lose vitamins B and Page.
2. Remove from cherry, plum, an apricot, peaches a stone, from pears and apples — a seed box, and peel carrots and pumpkin and cut on pieces. Squeeze out juice by means of the juice extractor, manually through a gauze or miss fruits via the meat grinder with a lattice from food plastic. Consider that at contact of juice with metal many vitamins collapse. Scald berries boiled water or lower in a colander for several seconds in boiling waters, and then wring out.
3. Select a mother juice — it is the most useful. If after an extraction in alburnum there is still enough juice, fill in a pressing with water at the rate of 1 l of water on 10 l of pulp for 3-4 hours, and then anew miss through a press. Preserve this rather turbid juice of the second and third otzhim separately.
4. Clarify juice. For this purpose filter it through several layers of a gauze or fabric. After that heat juice on a water bath and warm about 4 minutes at a temperature 75-80os, constantly scumming. At once cool juice — put capacity in cold water for 2 hours. Merge a clear beverage by means of a rubber tube in other ware. However it isn't obligatory to clarify juice at all.
5. Mix natural juices for improvement of taste and aroma. For example, juice from cherry, plum, currant is well combined with apple and pear juice. Cherry, crimson, bilberry, cranberry, currant mix with juice from apples, a gooseberry. Sweeten a verjuice a little (sugar there have to be no more than 20% of total amount) or dilute with water. Add a little citric acid to sweet juice.
6. Prepare vegetable and fruit juices with pulp — pumpkin, tomato, peach, plum. They are rich with cellulose and pectin. For this purpose boil the crushed weight to softness, add 10-20% of water. After that wipe weight through a sieve with a small grid and mix with the sugar syrup prepared from broth of fruits with sugar.
7. Preserve juice either in the hot way, or pasteurization. For the first option warm juice to 75 wasps, filter and boil 2-3 minutes. Then pour it in the sterilized ware and roll up a cover. For pasteurization bring juice to 80 wasps, still hot filter through a gauze and again warm up up to 90 °C, pour in the sterilized capacity and pasteurize in water at a temperature of 85 wasps: 0.5 l banks of 15 minutes, 1 l — 20 minutes, 2 l — 25 minutes, 3 l — 35 minutes.
8. Spill juice in bank under a cover, trying that there was as little as possible air. After roll-in leave banks for 2 weeks at the room temperature. Examine banks. If juice dimmed, began to ferment or grew mouldy, then pour out drink in a pan, boil 5 minutes and use for preparation of fruit drink and kissel.