The word "mousse", in translation from French, foam means. To prepare mousse, all products need to be cut on pieces, to put in the blender and, to crush at first to homogeneous mass, and then to shake up in foam. Mousse can be prepared from any products. Mousses from berries and fruit with sugar enjoy wide popularity. It is very tasty dessert. Meat mousses can serve as great snack or move together as a main course.
It is required to you
- 700 g of veal or low-fat pork;
- 3 egg whites;
- 3/4 glasses of low-fat cream;
- 1/4 glasses of a sherry;
- 1 bunch of a fresh basil;
- salt and pepper to taste.
1. Miss veal or low-fat pork via the meat grinder two times. Meat will need to be brought to homogeneous mass therefore it needs to be crushed carefully. Wash out a fresh basil under a water jet, separate leaves from a stalk and small cut them. Add to forcemeat the turned-out weight together with spices.
2. Beat egg whites the mixer before formation of dense dense foam, then accurately you enter it into meat weight on one spoon, constantly stirring slowly that contents remained homogeneous. Put your food processor on the lowest speed and, without stopping disturbing, add cream and a sherry to forcemeat.
3. Warm up an oven to 180 degrees. Shift meat mix in a special baking dish, previously having oiled it. It is necessary to prepare mousse on a water bath that it turned out air and without firm crust. Place a form with mousse in the deep baking tray filled with water approximately on a quarter of volume, and put all design in a hot oven.
4. Time of baking is about 45-50 minutes. It is possible to give such mousse as hot, and in cold, its watering from above sauce. This dish remarkably goes as an independent dish or garnished from stewed vegetables, the baked potato, salads, grain.