From peaches it is possible to make the most tasty delicacy which can be used not only as an independent dessert, but also as a stuffing for pastries. Peaches in syrup are preparing very simply, and are stored all winter.
It is required to you
- - 1 kg of peaches,
- - 1 kg of sugar,
- - 0.5 h spoon of citric acid.
1. For preparation of peaches in syrup it is necessary to take large fruits. You watch that on them there were no defects, peaches have to be ripe and the correct form.
2. Wash out peaches, it is necessary to do it very accurately. For lighter office of a thin skin from fruits, drench peaches with boiled water, later shift them in ice water. The similar procedure helps to clean without problems fruits from a thin skin.
3. Cut peaches on two parts, remove stones. Shift peaches in the prepared jars. Strongly it isn't necessary to press down fruits. Fill in fruits in banks with boiled water, close lids. Leave peaches in boiled water for 5 minutes.
4. Then drain water from fruits in a pan. Add kilograms of sugar (it is possible to use both usual, and brown), a half of a teaspoon of citric acid, at constant stirring bring to the boil. If you don't want to use citric acid, then replace it with lemon juice.
5. Fill in with the turned-out hot syrup peaches in jars. At once to a jar zakuporta covers. Turn, inwrap in a plaid and leave before full cooling. It is possible to store peaches in syrup both in the storeroom, and in a cellar.