This dessert is necessary on temper to all. It not only tasty, but also useful!
It is required to you
- For 1 portion:
- - 100 g of strawberry
- - 100 g of cottage cheese
- - 40 g of sour cream
- Sugar and vanilla to taste.
1. Carefully wash out strawberry, having several times replaced water. Remove all tails from berries.
2. In a soup plate (or the mixer) lay out cottage cheese, strawberry (not all, leave couple of berries), sugar and cinnamon. Well mix. Then add sour cream. Instead of sour cream it is possible to use cream. Again mix everything. As a result at you uniform puree of gentle-pink color has to turn out.
3. Lay out all mousse in a soup plate. You can decorate with the remained strawberries. It is possible to give a dessert at once on a table, it is possible and to remove in the fridge. You shouldn't hold mousse at the room temperature long time.