Each person watches over the health and healthy nutrition. And for this reason fish surely has to enter a diet. The baked humpback salmon with potatoes - a rich and useful dish as it is preparing in the wind furnace.
It is required to you
- - 1 piece of fish of a humpback salmon
- - mayonnaise
- - salt
- - ground black pepper
- - 1 carrots
- - 1 onion
- - greens (to taste)
- - spices
- - foil for roasting
1. For this dish it is better to choose a humpback salmon. For a start we will wash carefully fish. We will peel her from scales and we will cut on pieces of the average size. We will shift in deep capacity and we will add salt, a black sprinkling pepper and special seasoning for fish. We will carefully rub pieces of fish and we allow a few seasoning to be absorbed.
2. Further wash and clean potatoes, carrots and onions. Later cut potatoes lengthways on 4 parts and further we slice straws. It shouldn't be too thick. Carrots need to be rubbed on a large grater, and to cut onions with either cubes, or half rings.
3. Further take a baking tray, oil it vegetable or just put paper for baking. On a baking tray we spread pieces of fish. They need to be laid out freely from each other. Further we spread potatoes around each piece of fish. And after everything from above we fill grated carrots and cut onions.
4. Further we will take a foil for roasting and we will cover with it our baking tray with fish. The foil is necessary in order that the dish didn't burn. We put a baking tray in in advance warmed wind furnace to 250 degrees. Fish a baking plate is stewed by a foil therefore that to make it crisp and ruddy, in about 25 minutes of roasting remove a foil. Grease from above with mayonnaise or sour cream and put in the furnace for about 15 minutes. You will see readiness of a dish on a rumyanost or on softness of potatoes, having pierced it a knife (toothpick).