The best storage technique of a cauliflower, as well as many other vegetables – freezing. At the same time cabbage doesn't lose either flavoring, nor useful qualities. If at you in the freezer was overlooked a couple of heads of cabbage, try to make of them casserole with cheese and bacon.
It is required to you
- 500 g of a cauliflower
- 2 juicy tomatoes
- 1 bulb
- 200 g of bacon
- 1 glass of cream
- 20 g of cheese
- desi piece
- fresh greens
- grated nutmeg
- ground black pepper
1. Prepare a cauliflower. Pull out it and the freezer and put in the microwave oven to be defrozen. If necessary wash up it pure flowing water, sort on inflorescences. Cut large pieces so that dimensions of each piece made about a centimeter on centimeter.
2. Put a pan on fire, fill in water, slightly add some salt. When water in a pan begins to boil, lower in it a cauliflower and boil several minutes. Then drain water, using a colander, and cool cabbage.
3. Cut segments tomatoes. Slice bacon. Crush fresh greens, it can be fennel, parsley, a celery – at your choice.
4. Grate cheese on an average grater. Halve cheese. Mix the first half a wooden spoon in a bowl with the cooled cream. Pour grated nutmeg there. If desired you can pour in addition other your favourite spices.
5. Heat an oven to 200 degrees. Separately heat a frying pan on a plate, put on it a piece of a desi and wait when it is kindled. Fill in a melted desi in a special form for casseroles. Lay out the first layer the prepared cauliflower there, level. The following layer lay out bacon pieces, the third – tomatoes with greens. Once again level. Fill in all this with mix of cream and cheese. Salt, pepper to your taste. From above strew with the remained half of cheese. Place a form in an oven. Bake your dish until formation of a light-golden crust.
6. Take out casserole from an oven and cut until it cooled down. Spread out pieces on big beautiful flat plates. For beauty and additional taste you can decorate each of pieces with 1 teaspoon of mayonnaise or sour creams and/or a branch of fresh greens.