Many years was considered that hot pepper is harmful to a stomach and can even provoke an ulcer. But nevertheless the last researches could disprove this opinion and prove the return. Salty hot pepper not only perfectly raises appetite and improves digestion, but also kills chronic pain. Prepared on it, quite simple recipe it keeps all the useful properties and qualities.
It is required to you
- 1 kilogram of hot salty pepper;
- 8 tablespoons of salt.
1. Take one kilogram of hot bitter pepper of green color wash up a baking plate cold water, separate the pods damaged by bugs and spoiled. Make an incision everyone at "tail" lengthways approximately on 1.5-2 centimeters. It becomes in order that the brine during salting got in pepper and I prosalivat it completely.
2. Prepare a brine for filling: boil two liters of water and mix with eight tablespoons of salt (without top). Lay the pepper prepared for salting by dense ranks in a 5 liter pan and fill in with a hot brine.
3. From above on pepper put oppression weighing about 1.5-2 kilograms. For example, you can put a flat plate on pepper and fill on it the one-liter jar filled with water (surely previously having closed it densely plastic cover). After that cover a pan from above with a gauze and tie it so that midges and small garbage inside couldn't get.
4. Put for three days a pan to the warm place (it is possible to use a windowsill of well lit window in the summer, in the fall to put a pan about a copper). After time merge all brine from a pan and fill in pepper freshly cooked. Again close a pan densely a gauze and put in heat, but for five days.
5. For the 9th day shift pepper in a one-liter jar, fill in with a brine and close a plastic cover if you are going to store it in the fridge. Also salty bitter you can roll up pepper in the sterilized banks after you fill in it with a hot fresh brine for the third time (on the termination of a pickles).
6. Ready pepper has yellowish color and quite sharp taste. Perfectly approaches as snack the fish and hot meat dishes prepared from mutton, beef and pork (for example, the boiled, baked and fried meat).