The food cooked in pots has a peculiar taste and a smell, and the lunch with such dishes turns into a pleasant ritual. How to make chicken in a pot to surprise guests and to indulge itself with unusual taste? Roast from chicken in a pot, with raisin and walnuts - one of favourite dishes of traditional Slavic cuisine.
It is required to you
- - A pot with a cover - 4 pieces.
- - Frying pan with a thick bottom
- - Frying pan for roasting of meat and onions
- - Stewpan or a saucepan with a thick bottom for sauce
- - Cutting board, grater
- - Chicken meat (it is possible to replace with meat of a turkey) - 1 kg
- - Onion - 4 heads
- - Raisin - 50 g
- - Walnut kernels - 50 g
- - Fresh mushrooms - 200-300 g
- - A desi - 50 g
- - Salt, pepper
- - Flour - 2 tablespoons
- - Sour cream - 400 g
- - A hard cheese - 50 g
- - Fresh greens at choice
1. To singe a carcass of chicken on fire of the gas burner, to wash in flowing water, to dry or rub off a clean napkin, to cut on 8 parts. It is possible to replace a carcass with chicken legs or pieces of chicken fillet. Put pieces of chicken in a deep bowl, salt and pepper to taste. Warm a frying pan. Fry on vegetable oil till golden color. Lay out from a frying pan.
2. It is thin to cut or chop onions half rings, to fry in the same frying pan till golden color. Lay out on a plate. Wash out, cut mushrooms in straws or cubes, to fry in a frying pan to semi-readiness. Fry nuts in a dry clean frying pan, peel whenever possible thin skin, crush in the coffee grinder. Wash out and cast away raisin on a colander.
3. Make sauce gravy: in a stewpan or a pan with a thick bottom to kindle 25 g of oil, to pour flour and to fry thoroughly, stirring slowly, till golden color. In browned flour gradually, stirring slowly, to pour in sour cream, to stew a little mix on small fire.
4. To put pieces of chicken meat in pots (on 2 pieces), to pour out raisin, mushrooms, nuts and onions, having evenly distributed them on pots. Fill in with hot sauce, cover with lids and put in the oven warmed up to 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Get a ready-to-eat meal from an oven, strew with a grated cheese, small cut greens and leave a baking plate covers for 5-6 minutes. Chicken is ready. Enjoy your meal!