Original meat fingers will decorate any table and will be to the taste to all guests. On a table the dish is served in an environment of greens and thinly cut vegetables, or in the form of a canape if to combine fingers with cubes of a cucumber and tomato.
It is required to you
- - veal (600 g);
- - prunes (100 g);
- - milk (1 glass);
- - mayonnaise (150 g);
- - vegetable oil (3 tablespoons);
- - desi (30 g).
1. We cut the meat peeled from films on oblong pieces no more than 1 cm thick.
2. We beat off steaks, we salt, we pepper and we put in milk for one hour.
3. We divide the washed and dry-through prunes into 2-3 parts, depending on the size of dried fruits.
4. We get the wetted meat from milk and slightly we wring out it. We straighten pieces on a wooden board.
5. On each collop we spread a piece of prunes and a small thin strip of a desi (for juiciness of a finger from within). We twist each plate of meat.
6. We fry fingers in a frying pan with vegetable oil of 15-20 minutes, before formation of a crust from all directions.
7. We grease a baking tray with a desi and we spread on it the meat fingers moistened with mayonnaise. We bake half an hour in an oven.