Alcoholic Mexican cocktail is a combination of tequila, a cane syrup, fragrant liqueur and a citrus. All this in one glass causes explosion of various emotions. Such drink is suitable more for ladies as taste at it sweet and very fragrant, it is rather simple to prepare it.
It is required to you
- - 200 ml of the Beyliz liqueur;
- - 200 g of grapefruit;
- - 200 g of orange;
- - 100 ml of banana syrup;
- - 50 g of cane sugar;
- - 50 g of salt.
1. Squeeze out of orange juice in the blender. Cut pulp together with a dried peel with pieces, too put in the blender and crush to uniformity.
2. Pour orange weight in a shaker, fill in with tequila and add ice, carefully mix. Add salt, again mix.
3. Peel grapefruit - the peel for cocktail won't be required to us, and here crush all the rest in the blender and throw in a shaker to orange juice with tequila, mix.
4. Separately shake up banana syrup with liqueur, implicate cane sugar there, mix before its full dissolution.
5. Put in a glass for cocktail chipped ice, pour the first layer - sweet syrup, then the second - mix of a citrus with tequila. You can get a piece of fresh orange on edge of a glass and also decorate edges with sugar - for this edge of an empty glass it is required to moisten with water, then to dip them into sugar.