Mkhali - spicy Georgian snack, is perfectly combined with any dish on a table. Mkhali is cooked not only from beet, but also from any other vegetables (cabbage, spinach, paprika, etc.). Traditionally, as gas station, Georgians use wine vinegar which impacts to a dish identity and unique relish.
It is required to you
- - Boiled beet – 1 kg
- - Garlic – 4 cloves
- - Walnuts – 200 g
- - Greens (basil, cilantro, parsley, fennel) – 100 g
- - Mayonnaise – 100 g
- - Spices
- - Salt, pepper to taste.
- - Onions – 1 head
1. Peel and grate beet on a small grater. Lay out in a sieve in order that excess water flew down.
2. Crush walnuts by means of the blender.
3. Garlic small to cut or rub on a small grater.
4. To small chop greens, to leave couple of leaves for ornament.
5. Onions small to chop and fry in a frying pan till golden color.
6. Mix all ingredients in one ware and dress with mayonnaise.
7. A tax with parsley leaves, having decorated with walnuts.