Simple, but very tasty dish which perfectly will be suitable for a dinner all family. The peculiar taste to pasta is impacted by a saturated and fragrant mushroom sauce.
It is required to you
- - 550 g of pasta (in the form of nests);
- - 65 g of forest mushrooms;
- - 195 g of onions;
- - 85 g of a desi;
- - 55 g of flour;
- - 955 ml of milk;
- - salt, pepper.
1. Wet all dried mushrooms in cool water approximately for 3 hours.
2. In a big frying pan to warm a half of a desi, to carefully add to it flour, to stir and to fry slightly. Flour has to darken a little.
3. Remove a frying pan from fire, a thin stream to pour in advance warmed up milk, to mix carefully. Add a little salt and a black pepper, mix, close a cover.
4. Get the wetted mushrooms from water, to dry, cut a little on small pieces. Clean, wash up and crush onions. Put a frying pan on fire, put on it the remained desi.
5. When oil thaws, to add to it the cut onions and to fry it within 7 minutes. Then to shift to a frying pan with onions the crushed mushrooms.
6. Continue to prepare mushrooms about 13 minutes. Then to lay out onions with mushrooms in ready sauce.
7. In a special form for roasting at first to pour a small amount of sauce, then to lay out pasta. To fill in from above with that sauce which remained.
8. Bake in an oven at a temperature not higher than 170 degrees about 25 minutes.