Gardeners grow up parsley on the personal plot. But not all know about useful properties of this plant. Than parsley and what contraindications at it is useful?
Parsley is grown up everywhere and used as seasoning for preparation of various dishes. It represents a small green plant with a set of small branches and leaflets. This plant is biannual. But on personal plots parsley is grown up in one-year culture. And for the second year it begins to blossom and dumps seeds.
Parsley was used not as a spicy, and medical plant earlier. Therefore it brings huge benefit to a human body. It is caused by existence in its structure of a large amount of vitamins and minerals. Parsley contains vitamins of group B, A, E, C, pectinaceous substances, mineral salts, organic acids, essential oils, iron, phosphorus, calcium and so on.
Useful properties of parsley
- Thanks to vitamin K content, strengthens bones and protects nervous system of the person from failures.
- Possesses fine antimicrobial action.
- Strengthens immunity and has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Interferes with formation of gases in intestines and improves digestion.
- Because of low caloric content parsley is eaten during various diets for weight loss.
- Improves work of a brain.
- Promotes improvement of sight.
- Normalizes work of kidneys, a liver and an urinogenital system.
- Interferes with formation of oncological diseases at women.
- Also to women helps to cope with violations of a menstrual cycle.
- At men normalizes work of a prostate and interferes with formation of prostatitis.
- Helps at treatment of cystitis, urolithic disease and malaria.
- Strengthens blood vessels and interferes with formation of blood clots.
- Normalizes work of heart.
- Supports an organism tone.
- At nursing mothers increases development of breast milk.
- Atherosclerosis treats.
Besides these useful properties make various broths, infusions and tinctures which help to cope with a headache of parsley, smooth skin of face and hands, have the rejuvenating effect and remove various hypostases. It is applied as in a fresh, and dried look. And in traditional medicine the stalk, a root and leaves of parsley are used at the same time.
Despite all useful properties of parsley, it has also contraindications to application. But at the same time it concerns only treatment by this grass. For consumption it has no contraindications.
Parsley can't be used at treatment of such disease as nephrite, at problems with a liver and the angry stomach. Seeds of parsley are very toxic therefore they can't be applied in large numbers. Herbal tea from this plant isn't applied by more than two weeks.
Also it is impossible to apply parsley in the cosmetic purposes during pregnancy and lactation, at various allergic reactions, children's age less than 3 years and individual intolerance of medicines which part this plant is.