The proteinaceous dinner in many diets is considered one of the main conditions of successful weight loss. To the one who got used to have supper sandwiches happens very difficult to adjust to new type of food, but also for them carbohydrate products can think up worthy substitute.
It is required to you
- Proteinaceous bread:
- - 250 g of ground almonds;
- - 6 egg whites;
- - 2 tsps of salt;
- - 100 ml of kefir;
- - 8 tablespoons of red lentil;
- - 3 tsps of baking soda.
- Namazka on bread:
- - 1 bank of a tinned tuna;
- - juice of 1 lemon;
- - 1 tablespoons of sour cream;
- - 125 g of skim cheese;
- - 1 bulb.
1. If you adhere to the diet recommending a proteinaceous dinner and you can't do without bread in any way, proteinaceous bread which contains so small amount of carbohydrates that it can be not taken into account when planning a day diet will come to the rescue.
2. Pour kefir in a pan, put on fire, heat to the moment when serum begins to separate from protein, remove from fire. Add ground almonds to kefir, leave mix for about 2-3 hours that nuts bulked up. Periodically stir slowly weight, there is enough 1-2 times an hour.
3. Crush lentil seeds by means of the coffee grinder or the food processor, having brought them to a condition of flour. Mix 2 tablespoons of lentil flour with baking soda, add to kefiric and almond mix. Beat egg whites together with salt before formation of strong foam which it will be necessary to implicate from top to down accurate movements by a spoon in almond dough.
4. Cover a loaf form parchment paper, fill it with the test, bake at a temperature of 180 °C within 40-50 minutes. Get finished bread from a form, leave to be cooled on a lattice.
5. The namazka from a tuna well will be suitable for proteinaceous bread. Open canned food of a tuna in own juice, merge from them liquid, shift fish in a bowl, crush by means of a fork. Small chop a bulb, add to fish. Pour in lemon juice. Before the giving implicate cottage cheese and sour cream in weight, add salt and pepper to taste.