The French changed the recipe of baking of croissants and began to bake it of puff yeast dough with oil that considerably improved gustatory qualities of pastries.
It is required to you
- For the test:
- - 500 g of flour;
- - 8 g of yeast;
- - 2 pieces of eggs;
- - 60 g of sugar;
- - 5 g of salt;
- - 180 g of a desi;
- - 20 ml of sunflower oil.
- For a stuffing:
- - jam (jam, chocolate, condensed milk, cheese).
1. Part yeast in 150 ml of warm water and let's them stand a little, then mix. Add egg, sugar, salt, yeast, 30 g of a desi to a sifted flour and knead dough. Divide the remained oil into 3 parts and knead it.
2. Having powdered a table with flour, roll dough in a rectangle. Smear with the first third of butter 2/3 of a surface of the test, without reaching 3 cm to the brim. Inwrap an ungreased surface of the test for a half of a greased surface. Then cover with the remained greased surface of the test. As a result the three-layer rectangle has to turn out.
3. Close up with hands of edge of the test that oil didn't flow out outside. Develop dough on 90 ° to the right and roll in a rectangle again. Shift dough to parchment paper, cover with the second leaf and curtail in half. Close a towel dough and place for 30 minutes in the fridge.
4. Put refrigerated dough on the table sprinkled with flour, and repeat the previous procedure 2 times. Then repeat the procedure 3 times, but without oil. Put in the fridge dough, only after the 3rd repetition.
5. Further the final result follows: roll dough in a rectangle of 52*30 cm in size, having covered it with a towel, leave for 10 minutes. Cut dough lengthways in half. Divide each layer of the test for 8 triangles.
6. At this stage put in croissants a stuffing at will: chocolate, jam, cheese. Curtail each triangle into a tubule croissant, having created in the form of a half moon.
7. Arrange a product on a baking sheet, oiled, at distance about 5 cm from each other. Grease with egg half moons and leave for a raising for 40 minutes in a case or an oven, without drafts and air flows.
8. Bake the French croissants in the oven warmed up to 220 °C within 10-15 minutes.