We prepare the most tasty and most delicate fresh-salted salmon. It isn't difficult and is much cheaper, than in shop. The recipe is suitable not only for salting a salmon in house conditions, but also and for salting a trout.
It is required to you
- Fresh salmon (tail) 500-700 гр
- Salt of a coarse grinding 2 teaspoons
- Sugar 1 teaspoon
1. We take the tail of a salmon (which is previously defrozen if it is required), we clean from scales, we wash out, we cut off fins and directly tail. A sharp knife accurately we separate skin. Then we cut a salmon along the ridge, we delete a backbone and large bones with tweezers that clean fillet turned out. We divide approximately into 2-4 parts.
2. We mix salt and sugar. We take enameled (or glass) ware, it is desirable with a cover. We strew with mix of salt and sugar a bottom, we put on it a salmon. Then from above again we salt, we close ware a cover (it is possible to use food wrap instead of a cover) and we put for day in the fridge. In a day fish is ready-to-serve.
3. It is possible to serve a ready salmon to a table sliced, having decorated with branches of fresh fennel and thin circles of a lemon.