Stuffed mushrooms are one of favourite dishes. It is easy to train them, and besides, they have the ideal size and the form. Very tasty and nourishing snack with bacon, cheese stuffing, crunchy grain crumbs turns out.
It is required to you
- - 4 tablespoons of grain crumbs;
- - 12 mushrooms;
- - 1 tablespoons of a desi;
- - 5 bacon slices;
- - 1 pepper of a jalapeno;
- - 1/2 bulbs;
- - 1 tablespoons of cream cheese;
- - 1 garlic glove;
- - 60 grams of cheddar cheese;
- - pepper and salt.
1. In small ware mix the desi kindled and grain crumbs.
2. Clean mushrooms, wash up, cut off fruit stems.
3. Onions and pepper to a pochistta, wash up, small cut. To a pochistta also crush garlic.
4. Put a frying pan on fire, warm, put small cut bacon and fry it. Then add vegetables and the cut legs of mushrooms. Salt, pepper and fry to softness. Then shift in ware and cool a little.
5. In separate capacity mix cheddar cheese with cream cheese. Add warm vegetables to this mix and well mix everything.
6. Put the turned-out stuffing in the turned hats of mushrooms, from above strew with the grain crumbs mixed with oil. Warm an oven to 180 degrees and bake mushrooms for twenty minutes until they gain golden color and will become soft.