Yogurt, the Greek yogurt or kefir are an ideal product for different useful and flavor additives. Addition of a tablespoon of any components is a great way to receive additional nutritive matters for an organism, such as protein, cellulose, antioxidants, vitamins and fatty acids.
1. Coconut flakes. One tablespoon of coconut flakes will complement a portion of yogurt with group B vitamins, copper, zinc, magnesium, iron and also will give pleasant coconut aroma.
2. Flax seeds. The tablespoon of such seeds has in structure fatty acids of Omega-3 group and also antioxidants and lignana - the chemical compounds helping with fight against diseases including cancer diseases.
3. Nutmeg and cinnamon. Only one pinch of these aromatic condiments will help at inflammatory diseases, joint pains, low blood pressure, normalizes sugar level in blood, improves digestion process and also have antimycotic properties.
4. Pumpkin sunflower seeds. These sunflower seeds - a well of zinc and magnesium and also cellulose, fatty acids of Omega-3 group and protein. Salty or unsalted, they will perfectly add yogurt or a breakfast.
5. Pistachio nuts. Do you want to lose weight? Eat more pistachio nuts. These nuts are rich with useful oils, have anticarcinogenic and antioxidant properties and also help to cope with inflammatory processes.
6. Chia seeds. Having added a breakfast with chia seeds, you fill up an organism with nutrients, fatty acids of Omega-3 group and useful cellulose.
7. Goji berries. These are very useful berries which, unfortunately not to buy in each shop. Spicy dried goji berries contain the high level of antioxidants and vitamins A, With and E. No before to fill up the daily diet with these berries, it is better to consult to the doctor as they can enter interaction with anticoagulants previously.