Salmon salad - a dish, worthy any table. If you want to surprise the guests or relatives, make this simple, but such tasty dish.
It is required to you
- 300 grams of fillet of a salmon or a trout (fresh), 250 grams of cherry tomatoes, 150 grams of cucumbers, leaves of a green salad, 4 tablespoons of vegetable oil, 2 tablespoons of a soy-bean sauce, 4 tablespoons of juice of a lemon, 3 garlic gloves, 3 tablespoons of sesame, salt and pepper - to taste.
1. Lay out a salmon on a form for roasting, salt and pepper.
2. Put a baking tray in the warmed oven and bake 15-20 minutes.
3. Cool ready fillet and sort on small pieces.
4. Cut tomatoes on quarters, cut cucumbers thin circles.
5. Mix vegetable oils with a soy-bean sauce, lemon juice, sesame. Mix mix, salt, pepper and add the squeezed-out garlic.
6. Wash out leaves of a green salad and tear hands on small pieces.
7. Mix a green salad with fish, add tomatoes and cucumbers and pour dressing.