It is possible to add small cut hot pepper to a stuffing of this roll. It will be able to add to a dish light savor. Champignons can be replaced forest or cepes.
It is required to you
- - 1 kg of a chump end of loin,
- - 1 bulb,
- - 250 g of champignons,
- - 3 pieces of white loaf,
- - 2 garlic gloves,
- - parsley greens,
- - salt with a black pepper to taste.
- For greasing of brisket:
- - 100 ml of apple juice,
- - 70 ml of a dry wine (it is better white),
- - 150 ml of meat soup,
- - 1 tablespoons of sunflower oil.
1. Mushrooms with onions cut small.
2. In a frying pan warm 1 tablespoon of sunflower oil, put mushrooms and onions there, fry, stirring slowly, before formation of softness, about 4-5 minutes.
3. Put bread in a bowl of the blender and crush to a condition of a crumb. Put in a bowl, add the fried mushrooms with onions, small cut garlic and parsley. Salt and pepper to taste, mix.
4. Brisket is filled as follows. Cut so that the long film turned out. Salt and pepper meat. Add a stuffing. Curtail a steak into an initial state and tie with thread. Salt and pepper meat outside. Put in a fire-resistant form.
5. Put a form with meat in the oven warmed up to 190 degrees. Bake within 25 minutes. Meanwhile mix in a bucket ingredients for watering. Put on fire and bring to the boil. Switch off.
6. After 25 minutes water meat 1/3 with a part of watering and cover with a foil. Bake an hour more, in the course of the 2nd time remove a foil and water meat with the remained mix.
7. To ready roll let's infuse 10-15 minutes at the room temperature, then cut on slices and give.