Shrimps – very popular and useful seafood. From them it is possible to make the mass of cold and hot appetizers and also a set of refined dishes. Shrimps fried with garlic and a soy-bean sauce are a juicy delicacy of Asian cuisine. This dish is cooked very quickly and will be able to satisfy the most exacting gourmet.
Useful properties of shrimps
The main useful properties of shrimps, as well as other seafood, a large amount of digestible protein, vitamins and minerals is. Also this seafood possesses a good source of fatty acids an omega-3. At frequent consumption of this seafood in food, in a human body the hormonal background gets better, the working capacity increases, the problem of the yododefitsit and anemia is solved and also improvement of appearance of hair, skin and nails is observed. Shrimp meat caloric content on 100 grams of a product is about 98 kilocalories. This figure is low therefore shrimps it is possible to include in the menu of those who want to lose weight or adhere to a low-calorie diet.
How to choose qualitative shrimps?
Today on counters of shops and the markets the good selection of shrimps is available. Their distinctions consist in the sizes of this seafood. For preparation of fried dishes from shrimps, Crustacea of the average size best of all approach. Most often cook salads from seafood of the large size or give as an independent dish. Small shrimps generally cook. For frying tiger, black or Atlantic shrimps are considered as the most optimal variant.
Shops of a shrimp happen three types:
- cooled or frozen;
- cleaned or in an armor;
- in a unit package or weight.
When choosing seafood follow the following rules:
- Buying by the frozen shrimps in packing, you look at its tightness and date of production.
- If packing contains a large amount of ice, then the product was exposed to a defrosting and refreezing. It can negatively affect taste and quality of a ready-to-eat meal.
- If you buy weight seafood, then pay attention to a head, an armor and a tail of shrimps. On their armor damages or pigmentation aren't allowed, eyes of Crustacea should have no muddy film. Shrimps with the heads of black color is it is impossible - it is patients or the spoiled copies. Crustacea of good quality possess equal, smooth coloring and slightly turned in tails.
- The cooled shrimps have to possess a salty sea smell. Third-party and unpleasant odors speak about the spoiled goods or its wrong storage.
Whether it is necessary to clean shrimps for frying?
It is possible to fry shrimps in two ways – in an armor or without it. The main bad point in preparation of shrimps without cover is influence of high temperature on gentle consistence of their meat. The armor keeps all useful properties of seafood inside, and the ready-to-eat meal turns out the most juicy and tasty.
Also the way of preparation of seafood depends on a giving form on a table. When you organize an official celebration, you shouldn't serve a shrimp in a cover. Perhaps, not all guests will want to soil hands to separate meat of a shrimp from an armor. If you have a usual family feast, then it is possible to leave a cover. At any way of preparation it is necessary to remove an intestinal vein which is located in a paunch at a shrimp. For this purpose just it is necessary to pick up it a knife, to raise and pull out fingers.
To fry what is the time shrimps?
The particular advantage of seafood is that their preparation doesn't demand long heat treatment. It is necessary to consider that time for frying of seafood in many respects depends also on preliminary training of shrimps. Previously pickled shrimps fry 2-3 minutes on strong fire, and without marinade – 4-5 minutes. The main indicator of a ready-made product is the ruddy crust and release of colourless liquid.
The recipe of shrimps fried in a soy-bean sauce with garlic
- 500 g of the shrimps (frozen)
- 5-6 zubochok of garlic
- 120 g of a soy-bean sauce
- 30 g of a desi
- 30 g of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- lemon half juice
- 10 g of fresh ginger
- salt, ground black pepper to taste
- In advance get the frozen shrimps from the freezer and defreeze.
- If you have shrimps in a cover, then peel them. Carefully tear off heads, pads and clean from armors and guts. Tails usually leave as it is convenient to take for them the prepared shrimps.
- For preparation of sauce, clean 3-4 zubochka of garlic from a peel and cut with plates. Add sugar, the cut garlic, a spoon of olive oil, a pinch of a black pepper to a soy-bean sauce and well mix everything.
- In a wide frying pan with a thick bottom kindle the desi mixed in half with olive. When oil is warmed, put two cut segments of garlic and ginger in a frying pan, fry within 2 minutes. Then take out from a frying pan garlic with ginger, they were necessary for giving of aroma to a ready-to-eat meal.
- Lay out the prepared shrimps on a frying pan in one layer and fry on strong fire 2-3 minutes from each party.
- When shrimps are fried on both sides, pour out the prepared sauce in a frying pan and mix. Extinguish shrimps with sauce within 2 minutes, periodically stirring slowly.
Ready shrimps shift to a dish, water with lemon juice and decorate with greens branches.
5 tasty sauces for fried shrimps
The shrimp meat has no especially brisk taste. For this reason even fried seafood often gives with various sauces which easily and can just be made houses. Sauces emphasize a delicate flavor of a shrimp meat and add them more savors. Such products can be ingredients for sauces: soy-bean sauce, olive oil, mayonnaise, tomato juice, cream, juice of a lemon and garlic.
- 125 g of a soy-bean sauce
- 3 segments of garlic
- 250 g of water
- 50 g of cane sugar (it is possible to replace usual)
- 1 teaspoon of powder of ginger
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 tablespoon of wine vinegar or dry white wine
- 3 teaspoons of starch
- Small cut garlic and ginger.
- Fill in starch with water and mix.
- With a thick bottom put all components for sauce in a pan, except honey. Put on average fire.
- When sauce begins to boil, reduce fire, boil thoroughly sauce within 3-5 minutes. At the end add honey and mix.
- 200 g of mayonnaise
- 100 g of ketchup
- 1 orange
- Mix in a bowl mayonnaise with ketchup.
- From orange squeeze out juice, filter and add to ketchup mix with mayonnaise.
- Mix sauce and put in the fridge for 30-40 minutes.
- 125 g of ketchup or dense tomato juice
- 50 g of horse-radish
- 5 teaspoons of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Small cut horse-radish and mix with tomato juice or ketchup.
- Add sugar and lemon juice, mix.
- 150 ml of mayonnaise
- 150 ml of sour cream
- salt, pepper to taste
- Mix sour cream and mayonnaise, salt, pepper.
- Put sauce on small fire, you extinguish within 10 minutes, continuously stirring slowly.
- 1 lemon
- 2 segments of garlic
- 1 chili pepper
- 20 ml of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of ground cilantro
- Crush garlic and fry on olive oil.
- Add small cut chili pepper, fry on strong fire within 2-4 minutes.
- Shift fried garlic with pepper in other ware.
- Squeeze out juice of a lemon there, strew with ground cilantro, mix.