1853 one chef made very thinly cut potatoes for especially whimsical client. It is made it specially, from rage. As a result there was a new dish – chips.
Thinly cut, crispy and salty. Chips adore everything. But with them it is necessary to be more careful - in them a lot of cholesterol, salts and calories.
We decided to make useful chips. Only salt, sugar and spices were used.
- Beet chips. Thinly cut beet. Oil a baking sheet, put on it chips. Warm an oven up to the maximum temperature. Put inside chips for 20 minutes. Before giving you can salt and strew them with goat cheese.
- Cabbage chips. Take several cabbage stumps and cut them very thinly. Fry them in oil and give with sauce.
- Carrot chips. Cut thinly carrots. Bake chips in an oven at a temperature of 250 degrees within 45 minutes. Before giving strew chips with vanilla, ground nutmeg, cardamom and cinnamon.
- Marrow chips. Cut a young vegetable marrow thin mugs. Bake them at the minimum temperature until they crackle. At the end sprinkle oil and add some red pepper.
- Apple chips. Peel apples from a core. Cut them thin rings. Boil chips in water with addition of cinnamon within 20 minutes. Bake in an oven until they crackle. When giving water chips with honey or strew with icing sugar.
Sauces for chips:
- cream, 1 glass,
- butter, 100 g,
- grated parmesan, 70 g,
- potato starch, 2 tsps,
- milk, 1 tablespoon,
- black pepper,
- spicy herbs: cilantro, basil.
- Grate cheese on a small grater.
- Mix it with oil and cream. Heat everything on small fire, constantly stirring slowly. Salt to taste.
- Dissolve starch in cold milk, pour in cream with cheese. Mix and bring to density.
- Add greens and black pepper.
- Sour cream
- fat sour cream, 100 g,
- khmeli suneli, third of seasoning,
- garlic, 2 tsps,
- fennel, several branches,
- pepper and salt.
- Cut greens and miss garlic through a press.
- Mix greens and garlic with sour cream. Add salt, seasoning and pepper. Properly mix everything and put in the fridge for 30 minutes that sauce infused.
- honey, 1 tablespoon,
- root of ginger, 1-2 cm,
- sesame oil, 2 tablespoons,
- strong wine, 1 tablespoon,
- red pepper.
- Clean and grate ginger on a small grater.
- Shake up oil, honey and wine. Pepper and mix.