This lemonade leaves good summer cocktail if to add a small amount of quality vodka to it. It is the best of all to take vanilla vodka, but we will consider a recipe for nonalcoholic vanilla and apple lemonade with ginger.
It is required to you
- - lemons - 7 pieces;
- - two apples (red and green);
- - drinking water - 6 glasses;
- - sugar - 1 glass;
- - a vanilla extract - 1 teaspoon;
- - ginger piece; ice, fresh mint.
1. In high-capacity mix lemon juice (from six lemons), water, a vanilla extract, water.
2. Add the ginger cut with thin ""petals"". Put in a cold spot - let infuses.
3. Put circles of a lemon, segment of apples, cubes of consumer ice in portion glasses.
4. Pour lemonade in glasses, decorate with leaves of fresh mint. Cocktail is ready - try!