French wines are the world standard for wine producers. The Burgundy and Bordeaux wines are the most expensive and valuable drinks in the market. Wine Bordeaux, Burgundy, Champagne, Alsace, Loire Valley and Rhone make in regions, Provence and Languedoc-Roussillon.
1. One of the known French wines is Bordeaux wine. The brand is subdivided into 29 grades. Light wine, light and distinguished. The well-known brands of red wine - Chateau Latour, Chateau Mouton Rotschild, Chateau Lafite Rotschild, Chateau Margaux and Chateau Haut Brion. Among white wine Chateau Diceme wine is considered the best. This Bordeaux wine is produced in the region Sotern. Drink has a delicate, sweet and refined flavor, is expensive and rare wine in the world.
2. In the opposite direction from Bordeaux Burgundy is located. Here produce dense, velvet and dark wines. Romanee Conti wine is considered gold of Burgundy wines. Wine is processed in still pradedovsky ways. Grapes are picked by hands in willow a basket and pressed legs in an open tub. Wine is well-known for uniqueness and high quality. Famous brands of Burgundy wines - Fairelry, Ramonet, Leroy.
3. In the region Provence the well-known Bandol wine is produced. And "Pink Bandol" is one of the best wines of the country. In wine are felt strawberry, strawberry tone and spice. In Provence every year a poor harvest of grapes that allows to collect a high-quality product. Bring together him manually. Among red grades of wines Grenache, Cinsault, Mourvedre, Cabernet Sauvignan, white — Rolle are popular, Marcanne and Clairette.
4. Champagne is the prestigious region of France where produce the well-known sparkling wine — champagne. The Dom Pérignon brand is world-famous champagne. It is called in honor of the monk who invented technology of receiving wine. Such brands as Kruyg, Bolyange and Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin became known also for invariable participants of holidays and celebrations.
5. In heart of France the Loire Valley which is the popular tourist region with luxury locks and wine cellars is located. Wines make quality and at the affordable prices. To fans of wine to liking Domaine Baumard, Moulin Touchais, Foreau, Huet and Dominique Mayer. Muscade wine is considered the most known wine of Loire.
6. In Alsace produce attractive white wines from one grade of grapes. Such wines as Gewurztraminer having spicy intensive taste, Muscat fragrant and strong smack of grapes and Tokay-Pinot Gris, with soft honey aroma are known. In the French Australia Languedoc-Roussillon there are also known wines - de L’Aigle, d’Aupilhac, du Base, de Condamine-L’Eveque, Chais Baumiere, la Croix Belle, des Fontaines, de la Fadeze, Fortant de France.