Not one millennium enjoys such drink as wine, mankind. The wine, especially in red, contains a set of useful substances. And still, first of all, wine is selected according to taste.
1. There are several types of wine: white, red, pink. In addition they differ by quantity of a sugar content - from dry to sweet. Dry and semidry wines in which all useful properties of drink remain are considered as the most useful. As logically follows from the name, red wine is done of red grades of grapes. It has saturated aroma and taste and contains a large amount of antioxidants. It substances which promote delay of aging of an organism reduce cholesterol level, clean vessels and heart troubles and cancer diseases warn. Red wine improves appetite and digestion.
2. Cabernets Sauvignon, Merlot, a pin noir, Cabernet Franc, a sira and others belong to grades of red grapes. The most known white grades are Chardonnay, a muscat, семильон, Sauvignon Blanc and others. The homeland of Cabernet Sauvignon - France where the best wines are produced from it. Their taste includes blackcurrant, herbs, bilberry, vanilla, ginger and sometimes green pepper. Cabernet Sauvignon is considered one of the best grades for production of wines which are intended for long aging. The most quality wines which are made of it: Chateau Lafite Rothschild and Chateau Latour. Cielo e Terra Cabernet Sauvignon, Luigi Bosca Cabernet Sauvignon Reserva, Fox Creek Shadow's Run Shiraz Cabernet Sauvignon and others concern more democratic.
3. Merlot belongs to the French grades of grapes. Now it is grown up in many regions of the world, for example, in Italy, the USA, Chile. At the wines made of this grade, a mild fruit flavor, more grassy than at Cabernet Sauvignon. The best brands of Merlot are easily drunk and have a saturated fine bouquet. Such wines quickly enough ripen. In their aroma and taste it is possible to distinguish currant, plum, cherry, tobacco, vanilla, cherry, spicy herbs, coffee, chocolate and even smoke. Chateau Cheval-Blanc, Chateau Margaux and Petrus, and to more available - Christian Moueix Merlot, Chantarel Merlot, Fleur du Cap Merlot, Woodhaven Merlot and others belong to the well-known wines from grapes of Merlot.
4. Pino noir treats the most ancient grades of grapes. This grade is cultivated in many countries: in Italy, Germany, the Republic of South Africa, Chile, Argentina and Australia. However the best producers are France, New Zealand and the USA. The wine from a pin noir is much lighter, than other red wines. In their taste and aroma it is possible to distinguish sweet cherry, currant, raspberry, cinnamon, a rose and mint. The wine of Domena de la Romana-Conti, Domaine Jacques Prieur, Gevrey-Chambertin Premier Cru and others belong to the most known wines which part the noir is a pin. To democratic and at the same time high-grade Patriarche Pinot Noir, Salentein Reserve Pinot Noir, Barda Pinot Noir Patagonia Rio Negro, Saint Clair Vicar’s Choice Pinot Noir and others belong. The sparkling wines made from Pino Nuar: Brut Dargent Pinot Noir Rose, Juve y Camps, Cava Rosado.
5. Chardonnay is the most known grade of white grapes which carries ranks of "king" of all white grades. Those which are manufactured in France, Australia and California are considered as the best Chardonnay wines. Their feature are the aroma and taste of an oak. They are shown when processing wines by this tree. There is also Unwooded (unrestrained in an oak) Chardonnay. Fruit tastes, aromas of lemons and apples are inherent in wines of Chardonnay. The most known wines of Chardonnay: Bourgogne Chardonnay Kimmeridgien, Omra Chardonnay, Saint Clair Marlborough Chardonnay and others.
6. Muscats are cultivated in the southern regions of France, in Italy, the USA, Spain, Greece, Portugal, the Republic of South Africa and Australia and in the Crimea on the southern coast. Northern Italy uses this grade of grapes for production of sparkling wines. Moscato d'Asti is considered the best sparkling muscat. Vina Muskat have open flower aroma with shades of a tea rose, carnation and a rose oil. They have a spicy and sweet taste. Trimbach Muscat Reserve, Vigna Senza Nome Moscato d'Asti, Domaine Schoffit Muscat Tradition and others belong to famous brands of wines of the Muscat. These are only some most known grades of grapes for production of wines. Vin can be studied during all life, trying, experimenting and looking for the wine.