– one of the most important fundamentals of ancient traditional Chinese medicine which arose in China about five thousand years ago. In those days the Chinese healers believed that in each living being the vital energy which extends through power lines in a human body flows. If the stream of vital energy becomes unstable, then there are different indispositions and diseases. By means of acupuncture this stream is leveled and the person recovers.
Acupuncture – the most known method of alternative treatment. For a long time it is proved that it is actually effective system of treatment, but still not it is clear how exactly it works.
There are several guesses:
- Acupuncture influences autonomous nervous system;
- Acupuncture stimulates formation of the endorphins reducing pain;
- Acupuncture influences electric streams in a body.
- Acupuncture influences formation of mediators, substances which transfer nervous impulses to a brain;
- Acupuncture stimulates blood circulation;
By means of acupuncture it is possible to cure completely such diseases as cold, asthma, arthritis, lumbar and sacral sciatica, neuralgia of a trigeminal nerve, sinusitis. It is also applied against infertility, by losses of weight, tendency to smoking and spasms.
Today there are 5 most widespread techniques of acupuncture:
- Laser acupuncture. The role of needles is played by powerful laser streams.
- Grass therapy. The effect of acupuncture amplifies curative herbs.
- Use of bowls and vessels. Application of glass cups to create absorption on skin. It has to reduce stagnation of blood, for example in a sports wound.
- Heating. Heating of needles with deduction by the dried-up grass to prepare and warm the place of acupuncture.
- Electrostimulation. Provides electric stimulation to two - four needles. It can be used for the help at pain and pain of a muscle.