cleaning – the modern procedure which is recommended to those who is really concerned by care for gentle skin of the person. And now to make it not so difficult, advertizing of beauty shops, cosmetology and esthetic surgery continually dazzle. And it is recommended especially to those who have problems with face skin, in the form of the fat content, heat-spots, acne rash or a black time.
Methods of modern cosmetology resolve many problems of face skin in quite shortest possible time and if to begin at once, then the effect will be available. And it is necessary to begin with young age as it will well affect future condition of face skin.
Also LifeGId recommends: How to remove a greasy luster from a face
At usual skin the cleaning can be done once in half a year, at problem skin – is more often as it requires special attention. Many do not love the procedure as it is connected with emergence of morbidity. A lot of things from this a complete nonsense, you should not trust various rumors. Yes, it is valid, sometimes happens a little painfully, but all this is tolerant. Types:
- Mechanical or manual cleaning represents clarification by hands or the special device. It is the fast and convenient procedure which is regulated independently.
- Ultrasonic cleaning – a method by means of which pores are quickly cleaned is removed morbidity, inflammation and reddening. And pores are cleaned greatly so this way is quite relevant now.
- Cleaning by means of current or a galvanics for the person – a method at which all grease and fat contents are kindled and removed through a time. Means, it is recommended for cleaning of oily skin.
- Cleaning by means of a vacuum – a pulling method, an analog of the vacuum cleaner at which unnecessary elements of a time are exhausted.
- Diamond cleaning – a method by means of a precious nozzle which quickly cleans pores regenerates skin and carries out grinding process.
The choice remains for you and your cosmetologist who will quickly pick up a way of cleaning for individual approach to your skin.