Furniture in registration of the room plays large role. The cosiness, beauty and comfort of the apartment in many respects depend on its design and arrangement. Therefore it is necessary to approach arrangement of home decoration with all gravity, carefully thinking over each part.
1. Interior design depends first of all on room function, the area of all house and planning. If the apartment consists of several rooms, in each of them there is opportunity to receive more free space. In this case it is possible to place furniture along walls, having released the middle of the room.
2. When the premises consist of only one room, it is better to place furniture several zones separating the room into parts. The TV with sofa, for example, can be put in one end. And the back of sofa has to be turned to other room to create illusion of privacy. And table with chairs or chair with cabinet – in other part. As divider it is possible to use cabinet or bookshelves also.
3. Choosing furniture for division of the room into zones, try that it was multipurpose. The sofa and chairs are better to put displayed, and table – sliding. Thanks to it you will be able always to receive guests or to expand space.
4. At arrangement of home decoration consider also arrangement of window. To it it is necessary to put sofas, chairs or tables. That is those things on which rest demands more light. It is always more pleasant to read on sofa at bright sun in the afternoon, than in corner at the illuminated lamp. And here cabinet or the TV it is quite possible to arrange far away from window.
5. You remember, the main rule at arrangement of furniture is in that it did not stir normal life. You should not put, for example, coffee-table in the middle of the room if you have to bypass all the time it, or you often touch it. Better then it in general to remove or adapt to other place.
6. Not to move furniture from place to place on all house, in advance draw the plan of its arrangement. Estimate the size and schematically outline where there has to be any given subject. Perhaps, having seen their approximate arrangement, you will be able to foresee some defects in advance.