Gladioluses – very beautiful flowers from which fine bouquets turn out. Grow up them by method of annual landing of bulbs, dig out everyone in the fall and store till spring. That gladioluses pleased with bright inflorescences, it is necessary to follow all rules of landing.
It is required to you
- - gladioluses;
- - fertilizers;
- - potassium permanganate;
- - brilliant green.
1. Choose well lit dry sites for landing of gladioluses, it is better if it is loam or fertile sandy loam. Since fall dig over the soil on shovel bayonet, at the same time bringing humus at the rate of 2 buckets on one square meter. Pay attention that it is possible to use only humus, but not manure.
2. Wait in the spring until the soil gets warm to 9-10os and will dry out. In advance prepare bulbs of gladioluses. For this purpose clean them and process warm water. Heat water to 30 wasps, lower bulbs for 5 minutes, then rub off and dry. Such method will allow to accelerate blossoming time.
3. Before the disembarkation take bulbs in pink solution of potassium permanganate 1-2 hours. At the same time causative agents of diseases of gladioluses will die. If during winter there were begun to rot places, cut them sharp knife and cover with brilliant green. After that surely dry cuts within 1-2 weeks, and then already you carry out preseeding processing about what it is written above.
4. Make in the soil of furrow of 10-12 cm in depth, between ranks – 20 cm, fill a little sand on bottom, mixed with humus, and spread out bulbs at distance of 10-12 cm. If the soil sour, slightly strew bottom of grooves also ashes. Dig bulbs and water. Children put in furrows of 5 cm in depth, among distance between children maintain in 5-6 cm. Before landing open at them protective cover.
5. You carry out watering not often, but it is abundant that moisture has got to roots. Surely you loosen the soil each 2-3 weeks, it can be done with simultaneous removal of weeds. You carry out fertilizing by liquid fertilizers not less than 3 times during the summer.
6. Tie up stalks of gladioluses that they did not fall under weight of inflorescences. Cut off all flowers and even unblown peduncles in the fall. It is necessary in order that bulbs have managed to gain strength to outplanting. To frosts dig out gladioluses, cut off stalks and roots, dry and you store in the dry cool place.